Friday, April 3, 2009

I Need Answers!

Has anybody noticed that the State appointed finance guy for the Detroit Public Schools is named Bob Bobb?

What is a 3 point implement?

Why do people think I am Satan because I drive a Hummer H3, but people who drive a Toyota FJ get a free pass?

Has any voter in Detroit realized that their city Government is a complete joke?

Can the Tigers finish over .500 with no pitching?

When will the rest of America realize that Ford and GM built vehicles are better than Toyota and Honda?

Is it wrong of me as a life long Michigan fan to root for Sparty this weekend?

Will the Lions piss away the first pick on Matt Staford?

Why can't we make Detroit as cool to visit as Chicago?

Is anybody else sad that newspapers are disappearing?

Is it appropriate to wear a Tiara and sing Hymns at meetings?

Is it going to snow on Opening Day?

If Michigan State wins tomorrow and on Monday, will East Lansing burn?

Why do people like going to Aruba?

Why is Ohio the trailer park of America?

Any why is it so close to us?

Why does my brother in law offer me such stupid trades in fantasy Baseball and Football?

I wonder what Joe Falls would write about today?

Will I be tired tomorrow if I keep asking stupid questions?

One last thing.....GO SPARTANS!

No comments:

Post a Comment