The leaders of, dare I say, our City, are the single largest reason why nothing gets done in Detroit. They continue to divide Detroit from the surrounding communities. The "it's them and us" philosophy does not work and will not ever work.
Watch this clip and you will not believe what you are seeing. This is what the City of Detroit is all about. Not necessarily the people who live and work there, but the people who "lead" the city have what seems to be nothing but hatred for the rest of us and an attitude of "it's all about me". Monica Conyers said many times during this show that "they did not need anybody's help". What a joke. The metro Detroit area used to depend on the city for it's survival. If Detroit died, so did southeast Michigan. It is now completely opposite...without the suburbs, Detroit is gone. Monica and friends, you cannot survive without us, black, white, purple, whatever...without working with us, your city has nothing. I love your city, I spend money in your city, I support your city...why do you continue to sprew this hatred towards people who live north of 8 mile or west of Telegraph?

No comments:
Post a Comment